Dec 3, 2015

tag


Hello

There is a new challenge at Crafting With An Attitude!

The sponsors is:


I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment.


                                     


I use on my tag image "Big present"

I would like to enter  with my card in these challenges:


Timbroscrapmania 14.12.

Cardmania 29.12.


Pile it on  05.12.

Inky impressions  08.12.



See you my friends  
 ❤
            Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net

                           

14 komentari:

ike said...

Lovely colouring on that great image :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxx

brenda said...

Always like circle cards and this is lovely bright and cheery Fiki.

B x

Veerle said...

Lovely tag Kitty. Nice.
Hugs, Veerle

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very pretty tag kitty
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful tag
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the image and the pretty, sparkly stars!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunning tag my friend! Love your festive colors! HUGS

cebelica said...

Zelo lep tag! Tiste svetleče zvezdice so le še pika na i. :)

cotnob said...

A super tag Kiitty, a lovely image.
Pauline
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty! Lovely colouring too!

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Super je!!

Anna said...

so pretty! :)

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Ola (Ikemo) said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joing us at Card Mania Challenge