new beginnings


Hello
I'm here to share with you my creation for Cute as a button challenge!
The challenge for December is new beginnings
You can use any digital or rubber stamp image but if you use a Cute As A Button digistamp, you have more chances to win the top 3 and additional images.
So pop to shop and chose super cute image for your project!
 I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment.






See you my friends
Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net


8 comments:

  1. This is a little different Fiki and filled with sweet treats as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Enjoy your day
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creation and jumi candies LOL
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome!! I love the box design!! The image is so sweet!! What a fun project this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I like how it's a little box with goodies inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word this is such cuteness!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤