Dec 2, 2015

new beginnings


Hello
I'm here to share with you my creation for Cute as a button challenge!
The challenge for December is new beginnings
You can use any digital or rubber stamp image but if you use a Cute As A Button digistamp, you have more chances to win the top 3 and additional images.
So pop to shop and chose super cute image for your project!
 I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment.






See you my friends
Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net


8 komentari:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous love it x

brenda said...

This is a little different Fiki and filled with sweet treats as well.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful. Enjoy your day
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Love your creation and jumi candies LOL
♥Hugs Valentina♥

ike said...

Ooooh - that is such a clever design and super colouring Fiki :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the box design!! The image is so sweet!! What a fun project this is!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute! I like how it's a little box with goodies inside!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word this is such cuteness!! :)