Dec 16, 2015

penguins

THIS IS MY 2ND POST TODAY
IF YOU WANT YOU CAN CHECK MY 1ST POST HERE
THANK YOU


Hello my friends!
Today I want to share with you my  card as
 a part of design team at Craft your passion blog challenge! 
There is a new Challenge at Craft your passion 
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Sponzor is:
Deedee's Digis
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take

a look and  leave them a comment.

Be sure to check out the DT Gals crafty 

makes  for more inspiration



9 comments:

  1. Kak su fora pingaći, baš su zgodni ;)
    ♥Pusek Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!! Penguins are my fave!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and wonderful cards you have made Kitty
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice card. Those penguins are dressed for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Fiki! Very cute! I like the penguins! They make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image!! The penguins are so cute!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kitty, those penguins are adorable. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.