May 29, 2018

Mystery Box Destash for driving licence.

Hello all

When hubby was in hospital I realize how hard is for me without driving licence.
If anything happens or I must go anywhere I cant because I dont have driving licence.
So I decide to have 
 destash of my crafty items to raise some
 money for my driving licence.

Most items are never used but some are 
used once or twice.
If you can't buy ,I would be very grateful if 
you share with your crafty friends.

Box include  5 stamp sets
and 3cutting dies 
+some other goodies like sequins,
glitter and washi.
I have 5 box.
The box price is 35$ 
and shiping is 8$ worldwide !




If you’re interested in a box 
or have any questions,
 please leave a comment here 
or send me an e mail 
fikreta.posavec@gmail.com.  
I will send an invoice via Paypal.



THANK YOU ALL!


8 komentari:

Unknown said...

Hi! When was your hubby in the hospital & is he ok & how much does it cost for a license?
Hugs,
sandra

KT Fit Kitty said...

I hope you can do it, Fiki! It sounds very expensive to get a driver's license in Croatia. I've had mine since I was 16 years old - that's a long, long time ago! Best wishes with your sales and I hope you can raise the money, my friend. I hope Mario will be okay.

Hugs,
Kitty

Fikreta said...

Hi Sandra
will write you back in e mail :)

Fikreta said...

KT Fit Kitty ,yes its very expensive to get a driver's license in Croatia.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Fiki, I am just now seeing this and I wish you luck in getting your license. I don't need any crafty stash as I have a lot of my own. I would be happy to donate money to your cause though. How would I do that?

ike said...

Oh - I didn't realize you don't drive Fiki !!! That must have been such a nightmare when Mario was away. !

I would love to have one of your parcels please. Just send me an invoice through PayPal :-D :-D
Hugz
IKE xxx

Janis said...

I would love to help out, too, with just a donation. No need to send me any stash. Send me an email to let me know how to do that. Hugs and hope you can get your license soon!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Hey Fiki ! I’m just seeing this !! Did you sale everything ? Please answer me on my email :
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]