Dec 1, 2015

Here's Kitty

THIS IS MY 3RD POST 
YOU CAN SEE MY PREVIOS POSTS HERE AND HERE

Hello my friends!
Today I want to share with you my  card as
 a part of design team at Craft your passion blog challenge! 

There is a new Challenge at Craft your passion 

I do hope you will join in the challenge!

Sponzor is:
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.


I hope you will pop over to the blog and take


a look and  leave them a comment.


Be sure to check out the DT Gals crafty 


makes  for more inspiration.


I use on my card image : "Here's Kitty "  by IKE'sART


I would like to enter in these challenges with my card:




Inspirationd estination  01.12.



See you my friends  
 ❤
            Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net

                           

10 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous!! The image is awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment cracks me up. Nice distressing on the card.

    Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful creation, beautiful colours and goodies used.xx
    { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. An awesome image Fiki and great card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card and I love the 'Catitude' - awesome.
    Thanks you for using one of my images on there too :-D xx
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like an angry kitty!! LOL!! This makes for such a cool masculine design!! Love the colors! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card.

    Hugs,
    Tammi, Craft Your passion DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.