Dec 15, 2015

pocket letters

THIS IS MY 2nd POST TODAY
IF YOU WANT YOU CAN SEE MY 1st POST HERE
THANK YOU!

I want to share with you this pocket letters that I made.
I didn't have those sleeves for them so I sew clear page protector to make them.

This was my second pocket letter that I made.

I made a swap with this one with one lady 
on ...I don't know what page,I forgot

she sent me some cat themed pocket letter
and she was very kind to send me few extra pocket pages 
because we don't have them in Croatia.
here it is


and this I made also for swap.
this lady got mine but
I never got pocket letters from her.
so sad that she didn't even answer at my messages.

This one I made for my friend Valentina!
we had swap !

this I got from Valentina


I bought this tool before week ago.
It is like fuse tool, similar.
It seals the clear pages together.
But you can see that is not the same tool like fuse but this one was only $10!
That is much cheaper than fuse!
That fuse tool is so overpriced!
If you want that fuse tool and you can find this tool it will work the same and you will save your money.


13 komentari:

Carmen S. said...

Hello Kitty, all your Pocket Letter look fantastic. You've designed the Letter with a lot of love. ♥

Best wishes, Carmen

D.Ann C said...

What fun pocket letters!

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous, love the images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

All of your pocket letters are stunning!! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are all looking great Kitty
Gr Karin

Lisa said...

All of your pocket letters look amazing!! I love the images you used!! How creative to use the woodburning tool like a fuse tool!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Veerle said...

Wonderful pocket letters Kitty.
Hugs ;-)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Fiki! I am super impressed with your pocket letters! Also impressed by the fact that you sewed together the page protector to make the pockets! You are brilliant! I feel sad that one of your PL swap partners did not send her PL or answer your emails. That is rude! What I love most about your pocket letters is ..... I bet you can't guess.... the kitties! Look at all the kitties! I love them! You put a lot of time and love into making your pocket letters, colouring the images, and I think these are FABULOUS! And I like the pocket letters you received - the kitty one and Valentina's! Way to go on the makeshift fuse tool - I think I read somewhere the this tool was a great substitute so it looks like you agree!

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of pocket cards Kitty, you did well to find your bargain tool.
Pauline
x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Wauuu, super su ti ovi novi, baš dobro izgledaju, i lijepo od tete da ti je poslala par komada ;)
♥Pusa Valentina♥

ike said...

Stunning pockets letters - they are just awesome !!! I haven't tried making one of these yet. I cannot get the pockets out here in Greece too :-( I will try and make one using your method :-)
Such a shame you did not receive a pocket letter in return - that is very rude. I have had this happen to me in Swaps before so now I do not bother to enter any more !!! :-(
Thanks for the tip with the hot tool - I have one of those so I will try to make :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

All those pocket letters! How fun! So much creativity. I'm so sad that you sent one and didn't get one in return. That is so mean. Of course, I love all the cats.

marion said...

so lovely, lovely pocketletters, lots of hugs, Marion