Inspiration project


THIS IS MY 2ND POST TODAY
YOU CAN SEE MY 1ST POST HERE



I'm here to share with you my inspiration project
Hope you like it!


I made this for my daughter Paola to inspire her.

I prepared mini envelopes

 punched them
 stamp a little bit

 I made little cards to put in those envelopes
I put color on edges





I colored image before few days that I star to make this project

 I made this box to put envelopes inside 





I  trace the edge of this tag and make easel for the top of lid

I glue the girl on the easel


 you see? 

I wrote some messages for my daughter 
on this cards,put them in envelopes and all those envelopes put in the box





this is on back 

here is my finished project



I used on my card digi image Back to School"
I hope I have inspired you and you will pop to Cute As AButton Stamps shop choose image and make wonderful creations!
If you make any creation with Cute As A Button Stamps
 images share with as at our
blog challenge and our facebook group.



I would like to enter  in these challenges:










Here are some links for you:





See you my friends  
 ❤
            Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net
                           

13 comments:

  1. you did a great job Kitty and it looks great and wonderful
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so fabulous!! I love the image!! You colored her beautifully!! What an awesome project this is!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful project and great idea.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project Fiki, you really have been bust making this.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project and brill tutorial!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and nicely done Kitty.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Kitty, a wonderful gift.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful and kind gift for Paola. I can't read the notes but I imagine they are full of love and encouragement. I like this idea a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute and heartfelt gift of love. Thanks for sharing it at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliantly designed, colours and added goodies are just gorgeous.xx { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely project I am sure your daughter must be thrilled. Have a lovely weekend, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neznam kolko puta sam pisala do sad al i dalje mi je super!!!
    Fakat bi morala i ja isprobati to i sama napraviti :)
    ♥Pusa Tinka♥

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤