Dec 14, 2015

santa on skites

Hello Penguin Glitter
It's time for Eureka stamps blog challenge!
Challenges start every monday on Eureka stamps!
This week challenge theme is:
 Non traditional christmas colors!
Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment!

I use image 7501 Santa on Skates

I would like to enter  in these challenges:
Crafting from the heart 20.12.
Winter wonderland 17.12.
Thats crafty  17.12.


9 comments:

  1. A real fun Santa image Fiki and great card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - that is a really fabulous Santa image. Love your colour choices and the teeny tag on the top there :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! I love the image of Santa skating away!! The papers are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Santa is having fun! Your colouring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super Christmas card Kitty, such a fun image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prefora je, sviđaju mi se one gore zastavice i ti svi ukrasi u čošku !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun image!! Love your colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland, beautiful card.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card. I do love your Santa. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.