sunday favorites

hello!
It is sunday so it is time for my sunday favorites!
Hope you will like them!
Because Christmas is for 4 days 
I will share christmas decorations.

I like this 
very nice


I like hot chocholate

super cute




Christmas lantern. Just ball ornaments and a string of battery operated christmas lights. Deco going to do this lovely:


Using a cake stand for a candle holder makes the perfect centerpiece! Decorate for a specific season or use all year round! #decorate:


and now some cookies and...


DIY Holiday.. so easy.  Acorns and candy corn for Halloween? These would be so easy to change for all holidays!:






Hope you all are ready for Christmas!
Take care my friends
hugs



.


8 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous!! I especially love the lantern full of ornaments!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Very pretty! The cookies look yummy! I like the cat memes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you happy holidays to you and your family
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful things :-) I hope you and your family have a wonderful time too. :-D
    I love all these little moving kitty pictures that you find for your Blog :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pojest ću sve, kolačićeee, hihi, ja bi par :)
    ♥Pusek Tinka♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty decorations! We didn't do much decorating this year but did put the tree up. Charles the cat loves the tree and wants us to turn its lights on all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤