Jan 6, 2016

The crafty addicts

Fairy Cat

Hello my friends
It is time for new challenge  over at The Crafty Addicts.
Theme is: Anything Goes/Celebration
Our Sponsor this month is:

Lacy Sunshine

I hope you will pop over to the blog and 
take a look and  leave them a comment.
Our design team have created 
some wonderful creations!


On my card I use image from 
Lacy Sunshine "Dallop O. Cream Cookie Crumbler"

I would like to enter in these challenge:





I used on my card image from Morgan's Art World  "Goth Fairy"
I made background with watercolors.
That was something new for me and fun!

I would like to enter in these challenge:


Simon says 10.01.




13 comments:

  1. Super cards Kitty, lovely images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the pinks and purples happening right now. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super su čestitke, jako mi se sviđa pozadina koju si napravila :)
    ♥Pusek Tinka♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards and what an AWESOME purple background!!! Love love love!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are gorgeous!! I love the sweet image on the first one!! The background and sparkly wings are fabulous on the second!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable creation, as is the one above, love the design, colours and image used. xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these are really stunning makes my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous background! Love the image and I love the touch of sparkle! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards and your watercolour background is stunning !!! :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Lacy Sunshine Challenge.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine Color and Craft Challenge.
    Hugs
    Sandra (CT Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.