Jan 17, 2016

Sunday favorites Raining Cats!

Raining Cats and Dogs by JohnSu


oh hello friends!
It is sunday day for my favorites!
Last sunday I had really bad pain in neck and didn't have energy to do anything.


 I would like to thank you all for you very kind words .
Unfortunately I still have pain in neck and I must drink pills.
Hope it will help me very soon.
How are you my friends? Hope you all all fine.

this is scheduled post.
When this post goes alive Im on the way to say goodbye to my friend who is moving from Croatia to Ireland.
To be honest I understand her.
I would like to move somewhere where I can  have job
 and be close to craft store!
You know what else is great?
this will be little journey for me and Paola!
lots of photos!
So I will see my friend last time,that is sad...
But I will see other city,that is good.




ok to my favorites!
I'm all in  the cats!
all you need is love and cat! lots and lots of cats!
Do you agree with me?

I saw this cute new stamps from Kraftin Kimmie
Im in love with this stamp set


and this is so cute



so cute!
Roberto's Rascals Sleigh Ride Twila 
Roberto's Rascals Sleigh Ride Twila Rubber Stamp - Click Image to Close
this is so fun stamps!




love this stamps!
cat and coffee!
Coffee cat!




cute!
The Greeting Farm PURFECT CATS Clear Stamps TGF214 zoom image

Simon Says Clear Stamps CHRISTMAS CATS sss101549 Create Joy zoom image
cattitude stamps
so cute!


I saw this Tim holtz stamps on Instagram
So cute!
CMS251


and this stamps
oh cat ! yes please!
SDS03 Silikon Stamp






and cat papers!
cute!




hope you enjoy in my favorites!
hugs
take care!


15 komentari:

Linda Simpson said...

As a cat lover myself these are all gorgeous and my favourites too. I especially love Tim Holtz crazy cats.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Veerle said...

I didn't realize there are so many cat stamps Kitty. I love the Tim Holz crazy catsn they are my favourite. Enjoy your time with your friend, hope you're neck will be better soon.
Hugs, Veerle

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I hope your neck is better soon. Sad ro say goodbye but hope you get to visit your friend someday x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Jaooo i ja bi štambilje na mace kako su slatki svi :) Sretan put draga i lijepo se provedi!!!
Veselim se slikicama :*
♥Pusek Tinka♥

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Fiki! Sorry you have to see your friend leave but hopefully things will work out for her at new location. I liked seeing all of the cat stamps! I know most of them but there were a couple I had not seen before. I enjoy your kitty favourites! I hope you soon find some relief for your neck, my friend.

Hugs,
Kitty

Lisa said...

I hope you and Paola have a safe and fun trip to say goodbye to your friend!! All of the kitty stamps are so fabulous!! I hope your neck is feeling much better soon. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

I love the graphic 45 raining cats and dogs ! Hope you had a good day with your friend and made the most of it xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh Fiki, I am so sad to hear that your neck still hurts. Dio kitty tripped me and I fell and hurt my hand. It hurt so bad for hours but it was only hours. I can't imagine pain, pain, pain for days like you have had. I hope you felt good enough to enjoy your trip to see your friend.

As for your Sunday favorites you have found some of the sweetest cat sets out there! Who makes the one with the pudgy cats? It is the 7th photo down from the map showing where you and your friend live.

Janis said...

Beautiful selection of cat products!!! Loved seeing them all showcased. Really wonderful!!

So sorry you are still suffering with your neck. I hope you are not too uncomfortable on your trip to say farewell to your friend. So sad to have to say goodbye....but so glad there is email and the internet to keep in touch!!

Take care and we'll see you when you return.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Fikreta said...

hello!
I think is stamps from The Greeting Farm

ike said...

Sorry to hear your friend is leaving - I hope you and Paola have a safe journey on your visit !!
I really love all those kitty stamps and papers. I really want some Newton cats stamps but is far too expensive from the USA - the postage is more than the cost of stamps !!! :-(
Fantastic picks this week Fiki and I hope your neck gets better soon :-(

Hugz
IKE xxxx

*Vicki* said...

So sorry to hear about your friend leaving, hopefully will be good in the new location. I do love the Newton Nook images...they're so fun! :) Postage can be so hard from the U.S. for sure!! Sending hugs

Mynn xx said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! I think all the cat sets you shared are darling! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

aussie aNNie said...

you never say good bye, you always will see your friend again...hugs...xx {aNNie}

Karen said...

These are all very good choices for favourites honey.

I really hope that the neck pain has eased..I live with that too and I know how tiring that can be.

I hope your friend had a safe journey, and that you will have a chance to visit her some time. Wouldn't that be nice?!

Big hugs,
Karen.xx