say cheese!

THIS IS MY 3rd POST TODAY!
IF YOU WANT YOU CAN SEE MY POSTS HERE AND HERE!
THANK YOU!


Hello my friends!
Today I want to share with you my  card as
 a part of design team at Craft your passion blog challenge! 
There is a new Challenge at Craft your passion 
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Sponzor is: Digital Delights!

Our design team have created some wonderful creations.

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take

a look and  leave them a comment.

Be sure to check out the DT Gals crafty 

makes  for more inspiration!

I use image "Say Cheese Polly"



I would like to enter in these challenges:


Southern girls

Brown sugar 13.01.

Craft rocket  18.01.

Inspiration destination 12.01.



21 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! That image is so sweet, what a cutie pie! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous!! I love the camera shape and sweet Polly!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. So cute. I love ur blog.

    Hugs
    Tammi CYP DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. You created a darling camera and love that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card Kitty, such a brilliant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Kitty, such a brilliant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card Kitty, love the camera.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fiki, fabulous card love the camera design xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's cool Fiki. I love how you made the card to look like a camera. :-) Great little image :-D xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is beautiful, original creation ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet image
    Tfs Lis craft rocket challenges dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is SO darling! LOVE the fun shape! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ajme predobra je čestitka!!
    ♥Pusek Tinka♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! What a great card you made there! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card made me smile too, so cute...Thanks for joining BRown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Brown Sugar Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    brownsugarchallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So so cute Fiki!! LOVE your camera shaped design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just adorable...she is so cute!! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤