Oct 31, 2019

GHOSTLY GREETINGS

Hello
Im here today to share this  card

 Hope you are having 
great Halloween! 
Today I made for you Halloween  card.
On my card I use cute stamps   Fab-BOO-lous Friends  
 from   My Favorite Things .



 I colored many  images with distress inks.

Also with distress inks I made background.

I from black cardstock I die cut border houses,


I glue house border dies on background and 
backround I glue on black cardstock.
Then I use gold embosing powder to stamp 
sentiment.

I start to arrange images and then 
I glue them to background.

and TA-DA!
Card is done!
with my card I want to enter  in these challeges:








Hope you get inspired and you will make something. If you do make do join us in our challenge.
Have a nice crafty day!

Cards und More

6 komentari:

Veerle's Kaarten Hoekje said...

So cute Fiki.

Lisa Lynn said...

Fiki this is too adorable. LOVE seeing how you put it all together. The background is gorgeous.

brenda said...

As always a really lovely creation and such fun.

B x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Fiki, lots of fun details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

mum of two said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a fab card. Love all your techniques and the visual tutorial too x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk