Oct 15, 2019

Forest friends

Hello

 Hope you are having nice crafty day.
Today I made forest card for Cards und More blog.
On my card I use  Outdoors stamps
 from Jane's Doodels.



First I colored images with distress inks.


For background I use distress inks and brush.




When I was done I use water to do droplets.

I use branches die cut and glue them on background.

Then I cut grass with die and glue it.

and my forest background its ready for forest animals.
first I glued background on  card base 
and then I arranged animals.
I also stamped sentiment.
Ta -da!
card is done!

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:



  Pink gem challenge 21.10.






Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.

Have a nice crafty day!

Cards und More






   

15 komentari:

brenda said...

Another lovely background Fiki and such sweet little animals, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, love the background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card. Great background!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Fiki

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word these guys are too stinkin' CUTE Fiki!! :)

Billie A said...

Cute scene and critters. I love the colors of the background. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz challenge.
Billie A
Crafty Catz
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Sentiments

cotnob said...

A super card Fiki, you have created a fabulous scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Eekers said...

Love this background! And amazing distress ink colouring of the characters! This is super! Xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Krasna :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card. Love that you showed how you put it together.

Joan said...

Sweet little animals and a lovely card

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Another wonderful card and an excellent tutorial too! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Michela Piras said...

Beautiful card, love background 😊 thanks for sharing and joining in the Polkadoodles challenge this week , Michela DT

Lina said...

I love your card! It is so cute and your step by step details are so easy to follow! Thank you for sharing with us at the Polkadoodle challenge!!
Lina DT

Silvia said...

So sweet. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge Blog