Oct 30, 2019

pumkin juice party

Hello
I have to share Halloween
 card today.

On my card I use images from
from Tiddly Inks.
Images I colored with combo of 
 markers and pencils.
For background I was inspired by card Tanglemouse cards
Click on her name to visit her blog. 
Then I cut grass with die and use it as 
stencil to make it on card.
I die cut circle and place it where I wanted
to be moon and them I use pink ink 
to make background.
With drops if water I got that nice effect.
For the end I stamped sentiment.


with my card I want to enter in these challenges:


Povezana slika









5 komentari:

*Vicki* said...

What a fantastic scene Fiki!! Love your critters!! Happy Halloween! :)

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Fiki, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

These critters are just too cute to spook.

Donna Walls said...

Great project with adorable images! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna - DT Member

Wendy said...

Great card...Thanks for joining us the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
Wendy xx