Oct 11, 2019

You are FAB-BOO-LOUS

Hello

Today I have to share halloween 
card that I made with 

"Witch Way Is the Candy?" stamps.

This is also  encouraging card.
Sentiment is "You are FAB-BOO-LOUS"
and I think person who will get this card is  
 FAB-BOO-LOUS!
I die cut circle and then I use ink 
to make night sky.

When I was done with sky 
I use yellow ink for moon.
And that how I get perfect moon :) 
Images I colored with inks.
I add white on some parts to get like moon is 
lightning them.
I cut black card stock and glue my backround,
then I arranged images 



This is inside of card.
I made background with inks,
with white ink and brush made stars 
 and then I stamped sentiment.
I glue this cute little ghost.

with my card I want to enter in these challenges :

hope my card is fine to enter in the challenge












14 komentari:

Chriss America Real said...

This card is really cute!

Hugs,

brenda said...

Lovely vibrant colours Fiki and so nice to see the theme carried to the inside.

B x

Jennifer Scull said...

This is super cute! Wonderful job coloring the images.

Thank you so much for leaving such kind and encouraging comments on my blog! You are a good friend! :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Janette said...

What a gorgeous card, thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Linda Simpson said...

I so love this card Fiki! Cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

sandie said...

You are so right-who ever gets this will love it and be encouraged for sure. Your colouring is amazing, right through to the centre. I adore the scene you created and so good to see you at Time Out and thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Fiki, such a sweet witch.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fun card! The images are fabulous and the bold colours look amazing 😀. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge again! Creative wishes, Jo x

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring! Your card is gorgeous.

Nancy Hill said...

Such an adorable card as well as the inside. Love the little sweet witch and critters. Thanks for sharing on Let's Craft and Create challenge and look forward seeing your next card with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team Member for Let's Craft and Create

aussie aNNie said...

hehe so cute.

*Vicki* said...

Well your card is FAB-BOO-LOUS my dear!! I love your design with the coloring and even your inside is done so cute with your coloring! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely card with us over at Cute Card Thursday this week my friend! HUGS

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Fabulous Halloween card and your cat is adorable too. Thanks for joining our challenge this month on Lets Craft and Create this month and good luck. Michelle DT x

Linda said...

This is so cute. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx