Oct 10, 2019

Happy fall



 Hello 

Today starts new challenge over 


I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have  created some
wonderful creations.

Pop over to the blog and take 
a look and leave them a comment!

I use distress inks to make my card.
Then I use gold embossing powder and stamped sentiment and leaves.



with my card I want to enter in these challenges;



















12 komentari:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

oooh! Simply bursting with awesome fiery Autumn colours and a stunning design. Thanks for joining us at Uniko this month

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab background and great card Fiki
Gr Karin

Elaine Stark said...

A delightful card. Thanks for joining aud sentiments challenge. Elaine

Margreet said...

Beautiful

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Your background turned out so pretty Fiki!!

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! The background looks stunning, I love the richness of the autumnal colours with the gold embossed leaves - amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

Lisa Lynn said...

That background is wonderful and so is the embossing on your fall card.

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Stunning card! I love the rich autumnal colours with the gold embossing. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge. Jenny DT x
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

Hannelie said...

Beautiful rich colors. Perfectly paired with gold!
Thanks for playing along at Uniko !

Beverley said...

What an awesome background and lovely rich gold embossing. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Fikreta, what a great colour combination! Perfect for an autumnal themed card! Love the warmth they give!
Thanks for sharing your card with us in the Uniko Challenge #55 and also thanks for using the optional twist!

Kind regards from Wiebke
(Uniko Brand Ambassador / KomMa designed)

Sorry for the late comment – the uncrafty part of life caught me for a while...)