Oct 10, 2019

Rabbit among pumpkins


Hello

IT'S MY 2nd POST TODAY
I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU CHECK MY
THANK YOU


Today I have to share my card  for 
Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez ,
with this  cute image.
Rabbit among pumpkins digital stamp. Black and white only. Colored only for reference

I colored image with color pencils.
Then I use circle die cut to cut image.
I stampes  leaves  and sentiment.
Then I glue it on patern paper and on card base.

With my card I want to enter in these challenges:










5 komentari:

Nathalie said...

Very cute Halloween card! I love your image & colouring.
Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

Heather said...

Oh, this is so adorable!! Such a sweet image and I like the fun paper you used! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

*Vicki* said...

This is such a sweet image and card Fiki!

cotnob said...

A great card Fiki, a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW - that is beautiful. LOVE the huge pumpkins.