Feb 1, 2016

kitty play

I'm here to share with you card for my 
new design team Creative Ladybirds !
The blog challenge Crafty Mess is closed and 
whole team is invited to join in this team.


sponsor for this challenge is :
Robyns Fetish
Robyns Fetish

 I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment.

This is my first project for Creative Ladybirds

I use image kitty play.


I would like to enter in these challenges:


abc challenge 13.02. 





10 komentari:

brenda said...

A sweet kitty cat with his ball of wool.

B x

Lau W said...

Oh lovely cat !!!! lovely card ! :-)
xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet Kitty
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

The kitty is so cute, Fiki! And I had to smile with the added guinea pigs - so fun! Great kitty paper in the background!

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable!! The image is so sweet!! The guinea pigs are too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

An adorable card Kitty, your papers are perfect.
Pauline
x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Super je!!
♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I have to chuckle as there are those fun guinea pigs again. Love your kitty card. My kitties would make short work of that ball of twine.

Lisbeth said...

Hi
super cute and cool creations
Thanks for joining us at ABC challenge
hugs lisbeth
DT-ABC challenge

AndreaNorris said...

So sweet, LOVE that design paper. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x