creative craft cottage

Hello!
There is a new Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage!
I do hope you will join in the challenge!


theme is Pearls and/or Lace !
Sponsors are  :


Angies Cards and Digis
  


Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment!

I use on my card image from our sponsor
Angies Cards and Digis Mouse Eating Cheese


16 comments:

  1. Čudovita, ja sam digi ne znam,da radim. Bravo. Pozdrav Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a real sweetie of an image Fiki.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW - what a really sweet little image :-) A great card Fiki.... make sure your kitties don't see that Mousie :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Kitty & I love the bright colours :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Kitty, a cute image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet!! That is the most adorable image!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kitty, love your colouring. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cue. Love the CAS style of this and the background. Great Card. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card love the colours and image used... Have a great week ahead.x
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow what a darling image!! Fabulous design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sladak mišić, super si ga obojala i uredila čestitku!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet image, Fiki! I love this cute mouse! You've coloured him beautifully! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤