Feb 22, 2016

Eureka stamps

  Hello my friends!
It's time for Eureka stamps blog challenge!
Challenges start every monday on Eureka stamps!
This week challenge theme is: 
 Tic tac toe!
Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment!



on my card I use top row and
image Snoozing Kitty on Edge

I want to enter  in these challenges:

Lil patch of crafty friends 03.02.

Creative inspirations  01.03.

Ribbon girls 05.03.


  

8 comments:

  1. Super sweet and fun CAS card!! Love it! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute stamp! I used to have a kitty who would lie on the radiator like that! :) Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super je, jednostavna i preslatka!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fab. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! That it the most adorable image!! So fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic - I really love this kitty card :-) I love how you coloured them and your Kitty seems to have given it the stamp of approval :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! I like these sweet kitties dreaming of a yummy fish meal! They look so comfy! Blackie wanted to be in the photo! I think your kitties love to be photographed! I love the little kitty die-cut you added!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really cute card, thank you for sharing it with us this time at Creative Inspirations.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.