Dec 20, 2014

Today I started with making some christmas cookies.
But I have problems with my hand and legs (medical problems) so I didn't baked them.
I only prepared dough for cookies.
I will baked them tomorrow.
And I will make some cakes.
Now I will share cards that  I made for my friends.

And later I will be finally put the pictures of my santa cats.

I know some of you been waiting to see them.

Of to go make some cards for my neighbor and sister.cat animated GIF

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com




















6 comments:

  1. Such wonderful cards! I enjoy cards that feature a little animal - especially kitties! I have the Newton's Nook kitty stamps that you used - they are some of my favourite stamps! I hope you get your cookies baked today! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i baked cookies.
    Paola helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous selection of cards. Hope my Xmas card got to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you
      oh not yet,thank you very much for card...

      Delete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.