Dec 31, 2014

I'm happy!

Hello my friends!
This is last day of 2014 year.
This year for me was not so happy.
But this last day of 2014 two ladies make me so happy!
I got a mail!
me? oh yeah mail for me!
I'm so happy that I must share with you.
Usually I don't get mail especially this nice (exepct bills).
Thank you so much my ladies,my blog friends for this happy mail!
I wish you all happy day!
And that you have so much fun.
big hugs to you all!
Happy New Year!


This card is from Brenda

this card is from Elaine

"Bye bye!" - Chat siamois...




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Fiki! Happy New Year! Let's hope 2015 is much better than 2014 - for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.
      I hope that will be better for us.
      hugs to you

      Delete
  2. Yay I'm so happy my card got there , it took ages. Glad you liked it. Happy new year and big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali ni prijetno presene─Źenje, ko te v nabiralniku pri─Źaka lepa ro─Źno izdelana vo┼í─Źilnica? Mene vedno spravi v dobro voljo! :)

    ┼Żelim ti sre─Źno novo leto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super iznena─Ĺenje!
    Sretna nova godina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation here fabulous design and gorgeous colour tones.May 2015 bring everything wonderful to you.xxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards you have received from our friends. Wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of happiness.
    Hugs
    Des├şre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.