Apr 12, 2020

Over rainbow


Hello 
and Happy Easter!
Hope you are having nice day!
 I'm here to share my DT card 
for Cards und More.

 I was making this card and I forget to take
 photos  how I made it.
But its simple so I will write you how!
First I color  Jane's Doodles kitty
 from "Cats" stamp set.
I use distress ink to color kitty.
On water color paper I made rainbow
 background using distress inks.
I printed text and use 
  die cut clouds to cut it.
 I cut few more clouds,put foam behind and 
arranged them on background and then
  put kitty like he is sleeping on clouds.
I glue it on black card base.


with my card I want to enter in these challenges:









 I love animals because they are so cute and
love unconditionally







15 komentari:

sandie said...

This is just what we need at the moment some rainbows! A wonderful card and a Happy Easter to you xx

Dotty Jo said...

So cute! Jo x

Margreet said...

cute card.
Happy Easter

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute Fiki
Gr Karin

sandie said...

oh forgot to say...thanks for joining Time Out with this stunning card x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card

brenda said...

A pretty rainbow background Fiki and so sweet with the cat in the clouds, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Viv said...

A sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

cotnob said...

This is lovely Fiki, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sally H said...

A wonderful rainbow card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Joyce said...

Such a pretty rainbow, and I love your sleeping cat. It looks so cozy. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Bobbi Hartmann Lemanski said...

Such a fun background and perfect for the Jane's Doodle Challenge. Thanks for sharing and joining us on this challenge! Bobbi

Zw@@n said...

Wow, gorgeous card! I love the scene and the background paper is so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Gerrina said...

Love the rainbow colours, but no garden or books? Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

ike said...

So pretty. I love your rainbow backing. This card made me very sad :-(
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog