Apr 19, 2020

The Purrmaids


Hello


Today I have to share my card with 

"The Purrmaids" from Knitty Kitty Designs!


Image is colored with markers 
that are dying. 🤣
But I saw before sometime that you can put
medicine alcohol in them and they are
 lasting little longer.
I try that and it's working  but color
 is  brighter then.
I love to use distress inks to color my images.

When I colored imge I use blue ink 
and made background
Then I glue it on white cardstock.

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:









11 komentari:

aussie aNNie said...

Super cute lovely colours.x

brenda said...

Such a fun and happy card Fiki. it made me smile this morning.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful card Fiki
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant card, the image is beautifully coloured.
Stay Safe
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Fiki, fun images and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

The purrmaids make me smile! Such a fun card! Your colouring is gorgeous and I like the underwater scene!

Lisa Lynn said...

Those colors are nice and bright. Those purrmaids are too cute.

Valerija said...

Predivna je!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Ela said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends with your lovely card, so funny! Hugs Ela DT

ike said...

Great colouring. The Purrmaids are delightful :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog