Apr 22, 2020

Birthday card

Hello
Hope you are all doing great!
Here is nice sunny and flowers are blooming.
These peonies are in my garden



This pink one  is tree and.
It's in the center of Kalinovac.
 I dont know what it is and
 I would love to have it in my garden


I have birthday card to share.
I use "Holding Happiness" stamps from 
Newtons Nook on my card.
Sentiment is from different stamp set.
Image I colored with markers
and fussy cut it.
I die cut clouds and then I fussy cut hill 
because I couldn found die.


with my card I want to enter ithese challenges:














11 komentari:

Margreet said...

so lovely

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful flowers in your garden, our garden is looking nice too. A beautiful card. Love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and lovely card Fiki
great and fab flower photo's
Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card today, gorgeous colours as always, fabulous result.xx
Lovely flowers.xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Fiki, your peonies are beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cebelica said...

Very nice card.

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful birthday card with those colorful balloons. Great picture of your gorgeous flowers.

beckynoelle said...

such a fun card and your flowers are lovely! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your flowers are ahead of ours. Nothing like that in bloom here yet. We shad snow just last week! Your birthday card is super cute!

Indy's Designs said...

Thanks for sharing your flowers! They are beautiful as is your card with all the fluffy clouds and bright balloons! Always a pleasure to visit your blog! Hope to see more of your creativity at Inky Paws for the next challenge!
Hugs,
Debbie

Anet's Crafting said...

Just beautiful Fiki. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT