Apr 28, 2020

Little bear

Hello
Today I have to share card and gift box 
with "Little bear" from 
Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.

I colored images with markers and pencils.
I found this  paper in my stash and goes great with this cute image!
I just cut paper and glue it on card base 
then I put bear and sentiment.

 I want to enter in these challenges with card:

 Word art wednesday challenge 



For this box I printed tempalte ,assemble it and decorated it with paper.
I put bear and add tag with sentiment.
No photo description available.


No photo description available.

I want to enter in these challenges with goft box:







14 komentari:

brenda said...

What a pretty rainbow background for the sweet bear Fiki. A lovely gift box as well.

B x

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are both so cute, Fiki! The bear is adorable! The paper on your first one is gorgeous!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card and gift box Fiki, such a cute bear.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margreet said...

Great card and a lovely box

Linda Simpson said...

These are so pretty, love the cute bear card and gift box.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card and great package Fiki

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful. Love this design and the gorgeous images and backgrounds..x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a sweet card and box! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

Valerija said...

Preslatki medo!

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this is so sweet, what a cute bear

Thank you for joining us at the Cutie pie challenge xx

sandie said...

fab card, such a sweet little image and how fab to find this background paper. And I adore the little box-so gorgeous x

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card and gift box. That bear is a cutie.

Mia said...

The paper with the mountains is beautiful! And what a great box you made using the pattern. Both gorgeous creations, Fiki!

App salah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.