Apr 6, 2020

Birthday shaker card


Hello

I made this shaker card for my niece.
She is  one today!  
I will not see her on her birthday.

Because  we are in lockdown  
because of corona virus  and we are not
 allowed leave our place of residence.


I use "Elephants Hearts" from 
Sweet Stamp shop on my card.
I got this stamp from blog friend.

It's very simple to make this card!

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:










   I also made this gift for my niece!
she loved it!
I send package for them with candies and gift!










6 komentari:

Lisa Lynn said...

That shaker card is so adorable. Love the rainbow clouds. Your niece is a cutie and I'm sure she loved your creations.

Margreet said...

adorable card

cotnob said...

An adorable card Fiki, so sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and cheerful card Fiki and what lovely photo's
Gr Karin

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous shaker I love the colourful background!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

A wonderful job! I love how to made balloons with this thread, a fantastic idea!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.