Aug 20, 2015

relaxing....

54623625623 34 Lovely cat superman emoji download #.2 cat emoji

Hello my friends!
There is a new Challenge at Hanna and Friends blog challenge.
I'm sharing with you my  project I made for Hanna and Friends.
The theme is :vacation
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog and take a look and  leave them a commentor even join us in the new challenge.


See you my friends 
Take care ღ



I would like to enter in these challenges:

Fun with shapes and more 31.08.    TOP 3

14 komentari:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute

Veerle said...

Lovely card Kitty, fun image.
Hugs Veerle

vic said...

Aww so sweet that cat is lovely!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fun and beautiful card Kitty
Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

This is so fun and a beautiful design!! Love it! :) HUGS

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh this is really such a FUN beach scene. Loving the cheerful colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Wow,liebe Kitty,
was für eine tolle karte,da muss die Sonne ja einfach scheinen,
glg ulrike

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Kitty, a fabulous summer design.
Pauline
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is super cute, Fiki! I love scene cards - this is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

JenniferD said...

Ha ha ha what a Great Fun Image love your card!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That is a nice vacation card! That mouse looks like he is having a great time on his vacation!

rachel said...

i love your fun summer card! thanks for sharing with us at countryview challenges. hugs rachel x

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous seaside fun card!
Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
Alison x