Aug 1, 2015

Flying ...

128 28 Cupid dragon emoticons download

Hello
There is a new challenge at 
And you simply have to use patterned papers.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment or two.


here is my card


I used on my card Gorjuss "Flying Above It All" stamp set 
that I win at Mandy's blog
I used this dotted paper I don't remember the name of it..
rest is  from my stash

See you my friends 
Take care ღ


I would like to enter in these challenges:



Cards galore 31.08.





17 komentari:

ike said...

Such a lovely card and a very cute image :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Sweet and simply beautiful Kitty.
Gr Karin

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful card !
Thanks for joining us at A Bit More Time To Craft and Good Luck !
Maryvonne DT Member

Unknown said...

Hallo liebe Kitty,
ein Traum von einer Karte einfach wunderschön,
glg ulrike

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kitty, a sweet image and a fabulous card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful and sweet card.xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cute, Fiki! I like the clean and simple style!

cotnob said...

A pretty card Kitty, such a lovely image.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

and Kitty
Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card and so sweet..Thanks for joining A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge..Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

laurigami said...

So gorgeous card , I love the gorjuss
Hugs

Kaija said...

Sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Fiki xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a nice card. That dotted paper makes a nice sky background.

JenniferD said...

Great image and Gorgeous Card

*Vicki* said...

This image is SO SWEET!! :) I adore your fun creation here with the pretty papers!! HUGS

Unknown said...

Such a sweet image. Thank you for taking part in Crafts Galore Encore Challenge ' Anything goes'. Hugs, Monika DT