Aug 4, 2015

first challenge at Crafty Mess

54623625623 34 Lovely cat superman emoji download #.2 cat emoji

Hello
Im so excited! 
It is time for our first challenge at Crafty Mess.
 And our theme is everyone's favorite Anything Goes.
I hope you will pop over to the blog and take a look and  leave them a comment.
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.



We have a great sponsor That Craft Place.


On my card I use three Twixie image from our sponsor


See you my friends hugsTake care ღ  

11 komentari:

JenniferD said...

What a cool image I love the way you have colored it up.

marion said...

ahhh very sweet, love the black one in the middle, lots of hugs, Marion

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and images.xx
{aNNie The Journey Is The Start My Personal Blog}

ike said...

Fabulous card Kitty - I love those images :-D :-) xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card xx

Veerle said...

Great card Kitty.
Hugs, Veerle

downrightcrafty said...

great image and love the card
hugs Kate xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute cards

cotnob said...

This is a super card Kitty, such a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

This is such a fun Halloween design!! Love the "spooky" scene!! :)

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card and image. Love the colours. Thank you for a great challenge.

Hugs Erin xx