Aug 5, 2015

cat's

Today we begin our first challenge at 
The Crafty Addicts
and I am thrilled to be a part of this exciting new challenge blog. 
Theme is Anything Goes or Summer Fun.
This is a month long challenge and is posted the first Wednesday of each month. 
We have two sponsors for our first challenge: 


I hope you will pop over to the blog and take a look and  leave them a comment.
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.

On my card I used image from Inky Impressions - Cat Love


On my card I used image from Robyns Fetish - My Mittens 


See you my friends 
hugs
Take care ღ  



8 komentari:

ike said...

What lovely cards and super kitties :-) I really love your card with the Mittens cat :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marion said...

gorgeous, lots of hugs, Marion

aussie aNNie said...

So gorgeous, love them and the kitties are awesome..xx{aNNie The Journey Is The Start My Personal Blog}

JenniferD said...

Very Very Cute!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my these are both really stunning makes Kitty!! :) Stunning images!! :)

Veerle said...

Lovely cards Kitty. I have become a follower of this new challenge blog and will try to join in.
Hugs Veerle

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute cards. Congratulations on being on the design team.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and image. Thank you for a great challenge.

Hugs Erin xx