Jul 5, 2015

yummie

Hello!

There is a new Challenge at Crafting With An Attitude !
And the theme is: Anything Goes
 I hope you will join on the challenge.
Sponsors are:  Karleigh Sue and Inky Impressions 
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog and take a look and  leave them a comment or two.

This is my first card as Dt for Crafting With An Attitude



I colored this digital stamp image  by Inky Impressions "Angelic's yummie goodies"
I add  papers,stamp sentimnts,buterflyrest is from my stash...


13 comments:

  1. So sweet love the butterfly :)

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card Kitty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super sweet image. Love your embossed background :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's super sweet and very beautiful Kitty
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. baš lijepa čestitka i zaista sa stavom :D lp

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, lots of hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet card Kitty, such a lovely image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet birthday card!! BTW....love the new shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a Yummy looking Card!

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.