Jul 11, 2015

hi

Hello my friends
Only 4 days till wedding!

Today I will boring you with photo of my kitty's.
I must do some Dt cards but  my hand hurts.
I will do it later.
Usually at night when everybody are sleeping.
I was at the doctor and he says I have a pinched nerve.

I dyed my hair.
Red of course,red is my color.
Yes I will share my photo..

Squeaky
he loves my bag







 my flower
don't remember the name




stork

frog
when frog jump me to jump


me 
with my fresh hair color
do you like me?
I love me!
 and my hubby loves me!
he say that he loves me always and that this is the great color




my friends I wish you  that you have great weekend!
big hugs from me

10 komentari:

aussie aNNie said...

wow not long now...can't wait for your photos of your wedding. love your hair, you look sweet....cute kitty pictures too.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

cotnob said...

Fabulous photographs Kitty, I bet you are getting really excited now.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

the colour of your hair fit you Kitty looks great on you.

Gr Karin

Granmargaret said...

Lovely photos. Hope all goes well with the wedding.

vic said...

Oohh how exciting I hope you have a great day!!!! What a cute picture of your cat and I love your hair too! Adorable!
Vic x

ike said...

Ooooh - not long to go. :-) Your hair looks cool and goes well with your shoes !!! :-D Lovely photos of your very cute cats. The black one has interesting colour... likes she's been dipped into chocolate :-D
I wish you luck with the Wedding and can't wait to see the photographs :-D
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh yummy that baklava looks seriously delicious and I just adore your calendar tent card design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh, you must be getting excited about your wedding!!?? I don't know how I would even be able to post on my blog! LOL!! Thanks for sharing friend! :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love the pictures of your kitties! Squeaky is still so little. He is such a doll. I like your red red hair! I dyed my hair that red once but it washed out so fast. Then it didn't look so good. I'm too lazy to dye my hair a lot. Enjoy your day!

JenniferD said...

Love your pics and looooove the new Hair colour suits you so well!