monday favorites



Hello my friends!
It's monday so it's time for my mondays favorites.
Hope you will enjoy them!

I really need one of this. 
here in Croatia we don't have anything
I would love to go somewhere where has many craft shops

1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch by Stampin' Up!

And Im on ebay looking for punch to see how 
much is on e bay and I find this cuteness!
Love them all!

JETOY-Choo-Choo-Caramel-Pouch-S-Cute-Kitty-Cat-Cosmetics-Case-Makeup-Bag






aww so cute Pine Marten
I say to my hubby that I would love to have this one
 he say to me: you are crazy!



Love this
I would love to have punch like this :) 

flowers from punches...love this




And my favorite creation of my blog friend
this time is from Bianca



I played with Coffee image
I think is so cute what are you think?
I wanted to make her like cat fairy



See you my friends 
Take care ღ








5 comments:

  1. Oooooh !!! Some marvelous things there - I like them too :-)
    Your picture of Coffee is AWESOME !!! LUV this so much :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in finding some punches Kitty.
    Your picture of coffee is great.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty!

    Oh, I also always have troubles getting all my craft goodies! We have some craft shops over there but they are more like crafting for kindergarden than "real" crafting. Since some month I buy some of my craftgoodies directly in China so they are much cheeper of course. I hope you will find some of that punches soon. Thank you for sharing my chrochet Kitty. It´s one of my favourits too :-) xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that was Coffee in your next post! Now I see that it is. I remember when it was hard to find craft goodies. It was when I first started stamping and making cards. Stamping wasn't very popular yet and people didn't buy and sell online like they do now. I made do with what I could find but truly having craft stores was very nice. Hopefully you'll find some nice goodies locally.

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤