Dec 12, 2020

Ornament

 

Hello

Today I have to sahre my project that I made for 

Cards und More blog.

I  made this fun shaker ornament.

 I use Snow Globe stamp set from Jane's Doodles.

First I prepared images,background,snow and ornament.
I colored images with distress inks.

I glue snow hill on the circle.

and then I arranged images.

I put inside ornament styrofoam little balls.

I add red bow and little bell.
and TA DA! It's done!



 Hope you get inspired and you will make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.
Have a nice crafty day!






7 komentari:

*Vicki* said...

Your ornament is absolutely darling! Love it Fiki!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and so lovely Fiki
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute ornament, Fiki! I like the 3 cute characters in your little winter scene!

brenda said...

So pretty Fiki, how special to make your own ornaments.

B x

cotnob said...

A lovely ornament Fiki, so sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Fiki, loving the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous ornament. Where do you get the empty ornaments from?
Hugs,
Katrina x