Dec 30, 2020

Best gift

 

Hello

Thank you all for the messages yesterday.

This earthquake  yestrday was much stronger

 than the one we had in march.

 We had another earthquake this morning but

 luckily it was not  strong one.

 I'm worried that there will be more earthquakes.

I just hope that no more people will die and damage 

will not be as big as this one.

 

 I made card with this cute kitty from 

Meowy Catmas stamp set.

I colored kitty with distress inks and fussy cut it.

I die cut window and place piece of paper that I snippet behind it,

then I place kitty on the window.

Cut piece of cardstock and glue it on card base.

Then I stamed sentiment and few snowflakes.

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:

Papercraft challenge 

Creative knockouts challenge 

 Creative inspirations challenge 

 Your next stamp challenge  

 Simon says stamp monday challenge 

Pixies snippets challenge



May this new year bring you much joy and fun. 

May you find peace, love, and success. 

Sending my heartiest new year wish for you!






 



13 komentari:

KT Fit Kitty said...

It's so cute, Fiki! I love the kitty in front of the window! Kitties are the best gift ever! I am glad you are okay. I did not find out about the earthquake until I read it on your blog, Jane's Doodles, and scrAPamondo (Alice P). Such devastation, very upsetting.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I am glad you are okay and I hope that there are no more earthquakes.

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card and image used. Happy new and safe 2021. xx

brenda said...

A lovely display of work as always and thank you for your inspiration this year.

Stay safe and well and let's all pray for a much better 2021.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute card Fiki
Happy New Year
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card. Stay safe and wishing you a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

Hope that you stay safe my friend! Your card is absolutely the sweetest!! Best wishes to you for a Happy New Year! HUGS

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh golly, just catching up on blogs, What a scary time for you with the Earthquake. Your card is super sweet today, wishing you a lovely, safe and heathy 2021, Love Hazel xx

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Beautiful card. So cute. Thanks for entering our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT. Happy New Year. xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Fikreta!

Stay safe!

Gorgeous card Susan!

Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts last challenge of 2020! I hope you will play along with us again this time around!

Di said...

So lovely Fikreta - I love the Kitty having a little sleep!

Hugs

Di xx

Maikreations said...

I love your card, Fikreta ;o) This window scene is just too cute and who wouldn't love such an adorable gift??? Thank you for joining us at Papercraft Challenges! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting, hugs, Maike

Lisa said...

super cute card Fiki and very much on brand for you ;) thanks for playing along with our 'snowflake' challenge on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa xx