Dec 23, 2020

Blame the doggies...




Hello

I have to share kitty card with you.
Did you saw this cute and fun Cat's Chorus 
image from Knitty Kitty Designs?!
I love it!
 I colored image with watercolor pencils.
With stencil I made background behind cats.
I glue cats on silver glitter paper and then
 on the white card base.

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:


I have glitter silver paper


for friends because I have more crafty friends
 then family :D 








Meowy Christmas  and purrrfect New Year!


6 komentari:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous fun card Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hug Ginny
SUYP Cats Challenges.
My Blog As I do Rodos

Linda Simpson said...

Just love this card Fiki! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Eekers said...

I think they are fabulous! Thank you so much for using them to make such a great card, and entering it into so many challenges! <3 Annabel x

Anna M. said...

Super cute card and I love your coloring!!
We are so happy you could join us & we hope to see you again in the next Papercraft Business Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Papercraft Business

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.

You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio

Thank you!

Brenda said...

Your very fun card brought a smile to my face! So cute! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

Am I allowed to LOL? That's just so cat! Thank you so much for joining in with the Family or Friend AYLI challenge. Your make is gorgeous and we really appreciate you taking the time to enter. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x