Dec 22, 2020

warm hugs

 


Hello
Today I have to share my DT project for 
I have to share this card and tag that I made.
I use Warm and Cozy stamps  from Jane's Doodles.


first I prepared images and die cuts .
To color images I use distress inks.

I glue white frame on red cardstock.

I glue warm hugs die in the center of the card.

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:



because  raccoon didn't
 fit on the card I made a tag with it.



I die cut tag.

with blue distress ink I color it.

with water I  made splaters.

let it dry.
Then I stamp a sentiment and glued  raccoon .

and tag is done!
with my tag I want to enter in these challenges:



 Hope you get inspired and you will make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.
Have a nice crafty day!


 

8 komentari:

Mia said...

Both your creations are beautiful, Fiki, but I love the racoon tag. Thank you so much for joining Craftlandia Challenge, my friend. Good luck in the draw. Kisses and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous, loving the designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Urška* said...

Prekrasno narejeno.

Ysnelda Solano said...

Hermosas !!!
Tanto la tarjeta como la etiqueta, están preciosas.
Saludos.

Σοφία Τσιμάρη said...

πολύ χαριτωμένο!!!!
καλή χρονιά ......

Carla Cremonesi said...

Achei encantadores! Abraços quentes é tudo que precisamos, seja no inverno ou no verão!. Feliz Ano Novo! Beijos

Ρένα Χριστοδούλου said...

Both of theme are very nice.
Happy new year.

Lirtea said...

Que bonitos trabajos.
Saludos