Sep 19, 2020

I messed up

 

  Hello crafty friends

Hope you are doing fine and you are making something pretty.
Today I have to share a card that I made.
On my card I use a Kitty stamp from Naughty Newton-
 Newton's Nook Designs.
I colored the image with distress ink.
On a piece of watercolor paper with pink distress ink I made a background.
I cut two pieces of banner with a die cut and on one I stamped sentiment.
Then that panel I glued on white card base.
ANd with pink marker I colored edge.


The papee shelter challenge  

Inky Paws challenge 

Stay crafty with hero challenge 

Sugarpea meant to be sent 

 Simon says stamp monday challenge 

The cats pajamas challenge 



 


Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.
Have a nice crafty day!










9 komentari:

brenda said...

Another sweet creation Fiki. Have a good Sunday.

B x

Nannieflash said...

A really cute image for our theme this week, love your colour choice to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Margreet said...

lovely card

Indy's Designs said...

My cats should send this card to me, especially after a fur ball accident on the floor! Lovely card! Always fun to see your work at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

ike said...

What a super Kitty card. Really cute and a great design :-) x

Christine Cyr said...

Such a cute card thank you for joining us at TPS
Christine DT

cotnob said...

A super card Fiki, a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

2sistersproject said...

As always a cute card!
Say Hi to "Coffee" for me.
Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
Hugs
Diane

beckynoelle said...

so super cute! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!