Sep 27, 2020

Howloween

 Hello

Fikreta here today to share this Halloween card.

On my card I use 

  Fall Puppies from Simon Says  Stamps.

I colored puppy with distress ink.

Background I made with distress ink but 

using watercolor technique.

Then I die cut hill from black cardstock 

and glue it on background and glued puppy.

For end I stampet sentiment.

with  my card I want ro enter in these challenges:

Simon says stamp wednesday challenge 

Word art wednesday challenge  

As you like it challenge 

I like all  colors



Hope you get inspired and you will make something.

 If you do make do join us in our challenge.

 Have a nice crafty day!

13 komentari:

*Urška* said...

Luštna in zelo mi je všeč ozadje.

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, so cute.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mia said...

What a lovely card, Fiki. Perfect for Halloween!

aussie aNNie said...

Most beautiful designed creation, the colours are stunning. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what cute and beautiful fiki
Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

OMG too cute! Lovely colorful sky!

Brenda said...

Such fun coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, dear Fiki! Your Halloween card is adorable! I don't make Halloween cards any more so I enjoy seeing them, especially the cute ones like this! Beautiful work on the sky!

cotnob said...

A fun card Fiki, such a cute image and great background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Connie Mercer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog~ super cute Halloween card!!!

cebelica said...

Awww, this is such a cute card! I love the image you used. xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a fun card, Fikereta. THANK YOU for sharing your art with us. I always enjoy and appreciate having you play along. Thank you, and please stop by again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Squirrel x said...

Beautifully done! Thank you so much for joining in with the AYLI challenge. Your make is perfect for the brights or pastels theme. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x