Dec 12, 2019

Thinking of you


Hello

Today I have to share my DT card for
 Digi Doodle Studios.
On my card I use image 
Christmas Chilly Willies .
I colored Image with pencils.
I made background with inks and then
I use star stencil and homemade embossing
paste to  make this effect.
I also  use same  paste to make  snow bank.
Die cut trees and put them on snoow bank 
and then I glue image.
Sentment I stamped and emboss
 with black embossing powder.
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:












14 komentari:

Margreet said...

lovely card

ike said...

Oh, that is really amazing. I LUV this card :-D xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Fiki, love the penguins.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Valerija said...

Baš je slatka. Bravo! Vrlo dobro obavljeno!

*Vicki* said...

Your penguins are so sweet!! What a darling scene!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's just adorable! Great scene, so cute!

Dotty Jo said...

What a beautiful scene, Jo x

Sarah said...

So cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas with the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Ally's Angels Challenge Blog. Good luck! xoxo DT-Mariann

Shona Hamill said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Christmas With The Cuties. Hugs, Shona x

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful scene and great coloring on those penguins.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute winter scene! The penguins are adorable! Your sky is gorgeous and I love all the trees!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Fiki, a lovely Christmas scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So cute! Love the scene. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles' Digi Choosday!