Dec 30, 2019

Rattata's Gifts


Hello
Wish you all Merry Christmas!
Hope you hade lovely day with 
your loved ones.
I was sick past days.
I got sick at Christmas...
I didn't have any Chrismas food that
 father in law made.
I'm better now but still have very bad
pain in stomach.
Cant eat because every time 
When I eat it hurts very much.
OK you dont need to many
 informations right? LOL

I have to share my DT card 
for Digi Doodle Studios Digi Stamps.
I use on my card   Rattata's Gifts .
Image is colored with pencils.
Die cut circles to make easel card.
Add snowflakes and sentiment.
Its simple but nice card. 

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:












6 komentari:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creativity...Popping in to say Happy New year and thanks for being a great crafting on line friend.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Fiki! Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with our final challenge of 2019. Good luck! Happy New Year!
Ally's Angels DT-Mariann

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Fiki! I'm so sorry you're still feeling sick. Sounds like a nasty flu bug and I hope you start feeling better soon. It sounds like you had a miserable Christmas. But your sweet little mouse easel card is adorable! What a sweet image! Feel better, my friend! Wishing that 2020 will be a happy and healthy year for you!

Lisa Lynn said...

That easel card is so adorable. Love those snowflakes.

*Vicki* said...

This is so very precious Fiki!! I love this easel card so much! HUGS