Dec 6, 2019

Baked with love


Hello

Fikreta here. 
Today I have to share with you sweet project. 
I made tags for treat bags 
with gingerbreads. 
On tags I use Homemade stamps from 
Jane's Doodles.


first I baked these gingerbreads :) 

I stamped images on watercolor paper and use 
inks to color them, then I fussy cut images.

Die cut tags and stamped sentiment and little heart. 
With snowflake die I cut few snowflakes. 


Die cut 3 tags with windows and 3 without for shakers.

And tags are done.



Die cut these ovals and glue images on them.



Then I attached tags on gingerbreads bags.








with my project I want to enter in these challenges:



what is Christmas with out gingerbreads!






Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.
Have a nice crafty day!
Cards und More




12 komentari:

Margreet said...

stunning and yummy tags and treats

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Fiki! So much work but so worth it! These are adorable! I love your gingerbread cookies and especially the gorgeous tags you made! Awesome work, my friend!

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous! I love gingerbread cookies too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

sandie said...

Thank you for leaving a lovely note on out blog and how adorable are these-the gingerbreads look yummy! And the little images perfect for these and coloured to perfection. Thanks for joining Time Out

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE this.x

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, your little tags and gingerbread men are adorable, Jo x

Lisa Lynn said...

What a yummy treat with beautiful tags.

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant little treat gifts -the gingerbread men look delicious and love all the stamps,tags and great little shaker tags too what a great idea-never thought of shaker tags before
Carol x

Anita in France said...

Such fun, festive little tags to go with your scrumptious, cute little gingerbread men, Fikreta! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

cotnob said...

Lovely gifts Fiki, your gingerbread men look yummy.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shauna said...

Wow... what a fantastic collection of tags! What a beautiful treat in your cookie and creative, handmade tag! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Janis said...

What a fun project!! Your little gingerbread men are so cute....look delicious! And the tags are adorable.
Thanks for joining us for "The Christmas Story" at Christmas Kickstart!!

<3
Janis
Guest Elf