Dec 20, 2019

Mr. & Mrs. Claus

Hello
Today I have two projects to 
share that I made for Cards und More.
I made card and tag with  
Mr. & Mrs. Claus stamps.

First on to the card.



first I colored images that I wanted to use on my projects.
To colore them I use distress inks


 I die cut window and I die cut again in red glitter 


 Then I glue red die cut and gifts 




I die cut two hearts,


and glue it on the middle of the shaker window
and put Santa.


add kitty and put sequins inside and close the card.
And my card is done!
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:







Now on to my tag.
its very easy to make it.
I die cut tag,prepared colored images ,little banner 
that I fussy cut and twine.

Glued  Mr. & Mrs. Claus on the tag,


and add banner with sentiment.
and tag is done!
 with my tag I want to enter in these challenges:











11 komentari:

Margreet said...

great card and lovely tag!

*Vicki* said...

These are so cute Fiki!

Gail said...

Nice coloring on your images -HO HO HO--- Thank you for linking up to Mod Squad - Blessings and Merry Christmas

Sandy said...

How adorable! Thank you for playing along with our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT

Martina said...

Perfect shaker! I glad you shared over at CCAYR. Mery Christmas! Martina - DT

Furrbster said...

Brilliant!!

Thanks for playing along at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

KT Fit Kitty said...

They are both so cute! I love the sparkly cardstock you used and, of course, the kitty! Your colouring is beautiful!

N-Eva said...

Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet creations!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely project with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Anything but a card’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us for our next challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

Melanie said...

A lovely card & tag!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional Christmas with a reindeer” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)