Jun 13, 2019

Creative craft cottage


Sorry Im late with my post for 
Creative craft cottage challege.


Theme is :
Eileens Anything Goes Challenge

Eileen is always remembered by the DT here 
at Creative Craft Cottage but each year we
 dedicate a challenge to this brave lady who fought 
but sadly lost her battle with cancer. 
 Eileen was the original owner of this blog
 and this challenge is just for her.  
The DT have added a Lavender Ribbon or Bow 
to their projects as this is the general cancer ribbon colour 
(This is not an entry requirement)



sponsor is


Digi Doodle Studios 



Join us and show us your 
wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!

Our design team have created 
some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog and take 
a look and leave them a comment!




On my card I use image Emma & Puddles.





4 komentari:

Lisa said...

Too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mia said...

I love the beautiful images of Digi Doodles. What a great thought to honour Eileen's memory!

Valerija said...

Vrlo je ljepa.

cotnob said...

A super card Fiki, a fabulous image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x