Jun 26, 2019

Super Cats

 Hello
Im  here today to share this card.

I was made video tutorial for you but youtube is not
cooperating with me so I couldn't upload it.

So I will write you step by step
 how I made this card.

First I colored these super cats from MFT Stamps with markers.
Moon is   "To The Moon" 
Moon is colored with water colors.

I made background with distress ink and cut
buildings on black  cardstock.

 Then I glue blue background on card base,
glued buildings and then
cats and moon.


Inside I stamped sentiments.
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:

















Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.

Have a nice crafty day!

Fotografija Dunje Trautmann.




 

12 komentari:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Those super-cats are too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Predivna,
pozdrav Tamara

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, love the kitty super heroes.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

gorgeous card with the supercats

Crafty KJ said...

Aw this is brilliant! Love the background you've created and those little kittens are too cute. The sentiment inside is just fab as well! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

Jo said...

Love your super hero kitties.....and a fab sentiment too! x

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a fantastic card! I love the city skyline in the background and your fantastic moon. Your kitties are SO wonderful, and the card is super fun! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda

Dawn Sirdefield said...

What a fabulously fun card, great idea. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Digichoosday this time. Hope to see you again next time.
hugs
Dawn DT xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is so cute! I love the stamps and that greeting. Embrace your inner kitten indeed!

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card.

Julie said...

What a fun card and great sentiment
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday!
Julie T

The Enticing Creation said...

Wow...sucha cute super hero card,nice flying cats and the spooky background

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at ttcrd.blogspot.com this week.Looking forward to see you again next challenge

Hugs
Rituparna DT TTCRD

My blog....
https://theenticingcreation.blogspot.com