Jun 29, 2019

🖤


My friends..
If you follow me for awhile then you know that my 
mom passed away before 17 years on this date.
She passed away when I was 17.
She was only 39. in August of that year 
she  would have 40.
My dad and mom are together in the same tomb.
My dad passed away before 6 years ago,
he was only 54.
I miss them very much.

Before few weeks we lost
 my mother in law.


Every year I made them a card.
For Mothers and Fathers day,for birthdays and for
day when they become angels.


Image is  Twilight Digital Stamp
from  Crafts and More .
Sadly they closed.

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:


bricks are stripes








9 komentari:

Linda Simpson said...

Sending gentle hugs and such a beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

CraftyNatalie said...

What a lovely thing to do. A beautiful card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a wonderful card Fiki
Gr Karin

Nannieflash said...

A gorgeous card love your image and your layout. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Maura said...

Beautiful card, and I love your tradition of continuing making them a card. Sorry for all of your loss. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

Lisa said...

It's a beautiful card in tribute to your Mom, Fiki. The image is so sweet :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Prelep spomin
pozdrav
Tamara

Lori said...

You created a wonderful angel card to honor your parents! Sending you warm thoughts and hugs!

Pop's Cards said...

A beautiful card what a wonderful way to honour your parents, gentle hugs, thanks for joining us at TPS this time hugs Pops x