Jun 23, 2019

Ciao cutie cow


Hello

Today I have to share with you 
this fun   card that I made for 

On my card I use 
 Clear Stamp Set Hello Goodbye
 from C.C. Designs.





First I colores images with colored pencils.


then I cut windows with circle die.



I put images behinf windows and 
glue it on card base.


stamped sentiment and cut little banner .

and ta da !
card is done!
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:






Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.

Have a nice crafty day!

Fotografija Dunje Trautmann.









10 komentari:

Bunny said...

A cute card. Love the sentiment. [Bunny]

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

great card with funny images

brenda said...

Such a fun card Fiki and a nice design using the die to cut the apertures.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is cute and beautiful Fiki

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the cute images
carol x

Lisa Lynn said...

What a fun card with those animals peeking out. That is a great design.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The images are so cute peeking out of the holes!! So fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Fiki, fun images and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x