Oct 6, 2018

You had me at meow



Hello
Happy World card making day!

I made this quick and 
 cute card to celebrate.

I use similar design like Maria Russell
on her card.

I use Newton's Sweetheart stamps.

With m card I want to enter in these challenges:












9 komentari:

Lisa Lynn said...

Fiki, this is adorable. Love the cats.

ike said...

Oh, that is just delightful. What a super cute card Fiki xx
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very cute Fiki
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

I adore this Fiki, so cute.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

awww, so cute!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

Your card is so sweet my friend! Love all of the hearts to go with that image! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Crafting Andy said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

karto_flana said...

So sweet!
Thank You for joining us at Creative Fingers Challange, DT Ella.

Brenda said...

Sooooo cute! You are making me think I need some Newton stamps:} Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge!